Bryn Rossett Farm for Sale, Whitchurch, Wrexham
Bryn Rossett Farm has a private sweeping driveway off the A539. The drive leads up to the front of the property where there is ample parking and turning area. The barn conversion is brick built under a slate roof and offers excellent family accommodation, large garden and surrounding land with beautiful countryside views.
The front door leads into a large galleried reception hallway and at one end is the vaulted dining room with glazed double doors leading onto the patio. Most rooms can be accessed off this hallway and it acts as a divider between the bedrooms and living space.
Off the hallway is a contemporary, modern kitchen with a central island and a 4 oven AGA with two hobs. The kitchen has a range of wall and ground mounted units with granite surfaces and integrated appliances.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the principal living room with feature fireplace and wood-burner below a galleried first floor landing. The exposed beams and significant natural lights create a great space to relax. Connected to the living room is the sunroom, with glazed roof and double doors leading onto the patio and garden area.
On the other side of the reception hall are four double bedrooms, one with a shower en-suite and three with fitted wardrobes. There is a family bathroom with a bath, shower, WC and sink unit.
The staircase in the hallway leads to the first floor, with an impressive galleried landing looking down onto the hallway and living room. To one side is the principal bedroom with a shower en-suite and walk-in dressing room. To the other side of the landing is the Hobby room, which is a large space and could be used as an office/study or extra bedroom.
At one end of the property is a double garage, perfect for storage or workshop space.
Bryn Rossett Farm has some outstanding and versatile equestrian facilities, perfect for private use and with potential to operate an equestrian business.
There are two, interconnecting steel portal framed buildings. One contains nine, 12 x 14 Monarch boxes, wash bay, solarium and plenty of storage space. The second currently has four timber framed stables and roller-shutter doors to two elevations.
The same building also has a secured tack and feed room, office and WC. Above this secured area is a 1-bed leisure flat/office with kitchen/living area and bathroom.
Adjacent to these buildings is another steel portal framed building which contains a 35m x 21m indoor arena. This is an excellent facility and allows for all year riding and turnout.
The outdoor arena is 60m x 30m with a Charles Britton surface. This is a high-quality arena with excellent views over the surrounding countryside.
In total, there are 24.18 acres of land, of which the fields are split into grazing paddocks and cutting/mowing fields. The majority of land has water connected.
Local authority: Wrexham Council
Strictly by appointment with Jackson Property 01948 666695 or 01743 709249.
Strictly by prior appointment with the agents Jackson Property.
For all equestrian properties for sale click here
Join Everything Horse Classifieds on Facebook
- Category : Equestrian Property for Sale
- No. of bedrooms : 5
- No. of Bathrooms : 3
- Equestrian Specific Facilities : Monarch stables, wash bay and solarium Indoor arena with sand and fibre service Outdoor arena Secured tack room and offices 24.18 acres
- Acres : 24.18 acres
- 5-bed barn conversion, converted and refurbished to a very high standard
- Reception/dining hall, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, living room and summer room, 4- double
- Galleried landing, large master bedroom, shower en-suite, walk-in wardrobe, hobby room
- Beautiful gardens with patio areas and feature lake
- Steel portal framed building with nine Monarch stables, wash bay and solarium
- Further steel portal framed building with secured tack room, office and stores with 1-bed flat above
- Indoor arena with sand and fibre surface
- Outdoor arena with Charles Britton surface
- 24.18 acres in total with fenced turn-out paddocks
- Tremendous scope for equestrian use