Part Time Veterinary Client Support Team Vacancy
Torch Farm & Equine Ltd is looking for a self-motivated and experienced receptionist to join the team working 3 days per week. Tuesday and Thursday in Holsworthy and a third day in either Bideford, Holsworthy or South Molton. There is also a requirement to work 1 in 7 Saturday mornings at Bideford.
Client facing; the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to provide a friendly and professional welcome to all clients.
Duties will include:
- Providing an efficient first point of contact on the telephone.
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the requirements of our Farm & Equine clients
- Taking routine & emergency bookings and dealing with queries efficiently at all times
- Co-ordinating vets’ diaries in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Promoting the image of Torch Farm & Equine Ltd both positively and professionally.
- Dispensing medication in line with guidance and training.
- A good understanding through personal experience of farm terminology
- Significant equine knowledge including basic horse anatomy
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good listening skills and the ability to summarise information received in a concise manner for others.
- Experience of working with the general public in a service environment.
- Experience of managing multiple diaries.
- IT skills – experience in the use of email, word, excel and a willingness to learn how to use our internal bespoke software.
- A calm and confident manner
- Able to work alone (once trained) or as part of a team
- An interest in the welfare of animals.
- Hands on farm management experience.
- A desire to succeed
- Health and Safety awareness
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English grade C
If you feel you have the necessary skills to fulfill this role please request an application form and full job description from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 6th June 2022.
- Category : Equine Jobs
- Closing Date : 06/06/2022
- Hours : Part time
- How to apply : If you feel you have the necessary skills to fulfil this role please request an application form and full job description from email@example.com