Showroom Assistant, Knutsford, Cheshire
Showroom Assistant – Equiport Equestrian Supplies
Hours: Friday /Saturdays/Mondays 9am to 5pm,
We’re looking for an outstanding all-rounder to join our friendly team in our busy equestrian retail environment, in our retail showroom.
As the leading UK supplier of the latest and most innovative equestrian brands from around the world along with our own bespoke collection, we need a team of talented people to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and after sales support. We pride ourselves on the reputation we have built over the last 20 years of providing quality products and service and now you have a chance to join us and bring a new facet to our team.
This is a varied, fast-paced role where no two days will be the same. Your duties will include:
- Picking, packing and despatching web orders
- Arranging and receiving courier deliveries
- Checking off deliveries to ensure all items are correct
- Restocking, rotating and barcoding stock
- Keeping the shop floor clean, tidy and presentable
- Answering customer queries and providing advice on products in person and over the phone
- Assisting with day-to-day office administration
- Updating the database and maintaining customer records
Full training will be provided, but we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who can hit the ground running and be a valuable member of our team from day one.
Good knowledge of the equine industry and products would be ideal as you will have to draw on your experience in order to give out the best advice possible, although training will be provided on our current products.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- A bright and helpful approach to customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and a pro-active mentality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Time management and the ability to meet a deadline
Job Type: Saturday Sales Assistant
Applicant Qualifications– Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- How many years of equestrian experience do you have?
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Retail Occupations: 1 year (preferred)
- Equestrian: 1 year (required)
- Retail sales: 1 year (required)
- Category : Equine Jobs
- Closing Date : 24/07/2022
- Required Skills : Retail Occupations: 1 year (preferred) Equestrian: 1 year (required) Retail sales: 1 year (required)
- Hours : Part time
- Salary : From £9.50 an hour
- How to apply : Visit https://www.equiport.co.uk/blog/article/were-hiring/